This was a large website design project for Lewisham Education Arts Network (LEAN). LEAN are a non-profit organisation promoting the arts in Lewisham for young people. They wanted a website that would publicise their work, advertise events, news and meetings, facilitate networking for artists and people working in education. LEAN also already had a membership base. They wanted to build a website that would develop and support their membership, creating a community website, where members could add their own events and opportunities to the website.
I built the website using the Drupal content management system. This included:
- LEAN to be able to update and add new content to the website.
- Having a membership area open only to members.
- Members to create their own content to go on the website
- The ability for the website to be moderated
- Lists of events and news items and even a calendar
- RSS feeds for new events
The original design for this website was created by Popcorn.