A database design project to build a bespoke donations database using Microsoft Access for CRASH. Crash are a charity working for the homeless with the construction industry. They wanted a bespoke database that would hold information on all the donations they received, both from individuals and companies.
Key elements of the database included:
- Ability to store all information on donations from individuals and companies
- To be able to filter and show donations based on the donation type company company, date period, gift aided donations and other criteria
- To produce reports and charts based on filtered sets of data for the donations
- Straightforward and simple interface to make entering information easy
- Quick look up features for individuals and companies
This was a relatively straightforward database to create that did not take much time.