Paul's Cancer support centre, help the treatment of cancer patients with complementary therapies and counselling. They provide these services both at their support centre and visiting the patients at home. Many of the services they give are provided by volunteers.
Paul's Cancer Support Centre had an existing Drupal website which was difficult to navigate and did not coherently and effectively promote the services and the work that the centre did.
Paul's Cancer wanted a new website that would be much easier for visitors to navigate and that would effectively promotes all their services. They also wanted it to be designed in WordPress so that it would be easier for them to maintain and update.
An important part of the development was the initial design of the website where we liaised closely with Paul's Cancer to ensure that we got the design and structure that they were happy with.
The the key points of this website project were:
- Attractive and well structured design
- Easy to navigate four website visitors
- Key information about the centre available on the homepage
- Mobile friendly
- Easy to administer by staff
- Ability for visitors to sign up to newsletter and download past newsletters
- Clear layouts for different services provided
As well as building websites in WordPress, this sites was also built using the latest bootstrap framework to ensure it displayed well on mobiles, tablets, laptops as well as desktop computers.