CRASH are a homeless charity that works with the construction industry to provide homes and other services for homeless people. They had an existing website which was well designed, but they did not have access to it themselves to be able to update it. All the updates had to go through a third party. They asked me to rebuild the website so that they would be able to easily update all the content themselves. The work I did included:
- Submitting an updated design
- Rebuilding the website using the Wordpress content mangement system
- Giving CRASH the ability to update all areas of the website as intuitively as possible
- Transferring most of the content from the old website to the new one
- Include the ability to have video content and photo galleries on the website
CRASH have been very happy with the outcome of their new website and now manage most of it themselves.